Regardless of the title or type of account that you have with us, be it an individual, corporation, non-profit, 401K, IRA, Trust or Gift to Minor account, we recognize that it is the individuals and their extended families that are impacted by the decisions we make.
Many families have been with us for decades. In many cases, we are fortunate to advise multiple generations within the same family. Whether it is the grandparents that introduced us to the parents and grandchildren, or vice versa, it has been a natural and fulfilling process to aid extended families in achieving their long-term wealth goals. Our goal is to establish a plan and investment approach whereby clients may achieve lifelong financial security for themselves and their families.
About Wells Fargo
At the Prentis Wealth Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors we provide the concierge-level service of a boutique firm, while also offering the support, safety, and security of being under the umbrella of Wells Fargo & Company, one of the largest public companies in the world.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.97 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investment and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through 7,300 locations, more than 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 31 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 266,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2020 rankings of America’s largest corporations. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories. Additional information may be found at wellsfargo.com | Twitter: @WellsFargo.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- #1 Banking and Financial Services(2019) U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Green Power Partnership National Top 100
- #2 Top Company for Philanthropy(2020) DiversityInc.
- Outstanding’ Community Reinvestment Act Rating(2020) Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens of 2020 (2020) 3BL Media
- #1 of the Top 16 Companies for People with Disabilities(2020) National Organization on Disability
- Top Companies for LGBT Employees(2020) DiversityInc.
- #11 of the Top 50 Companies for Diversity(2020) DiversityInc.
- #1 Home loan servicer (1Q20) Inside Mortgage Finance
- #1 Provider of private student loans among banks (2019) Company and competitor reports
- #2 Retail mortgage lender(1Q20) Inside Mortgage Finance
- #3 U.S. full-service retail brokerage provider (1Q20) Company and competitor reports
- Most Valuable Banking Brand in the U.S. (2020) Brand Finance®
- 5th Most Valuable Banking Brand in the World (2020) Brand Finance®
- 3rd in Total Deposits (2019) FDIC data
- 6th in Total Assets> (2020) Fortune
- 8th Most Profitable Company in the U.S. (2020) Fortune
- 17th Largest Public Company in the World* (2020) Forbes *Based on sales, profits, assets, and market value
- 20th Biggest Employer in the U.S. (2020) Fortune
- 30th on Fortune 500 (2020) Fortune
- Best Corporate/Institutional Digital Bank in the U.S. (2019) Global Finance
- 1st in Overall Performance, tied with Bank of America and Chase, and 1st in Mobile Web Banking Experience and Privacy and Security (March 2020) Keynova Mobile Banking Scorecard
- #1 Overall performance - small business banking experience through digital channels(2020) Keynova Small Business Banking Scorecard
Wells Fargo Advisors
With $1.6 trillion in client assets as of June 30, 2020, Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through 13,298 full-service financial advisors and referrals from 5,431 licensed bankers. This vast network of advisors, one of the nation’s largest, serves investors through locations in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Wells Fargo Advisors is a part of Wells Fargo Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), a division within Wells Fargo & Company and one of the largest wealth managers in the U.S. Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. All data includes Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, as of June 30, 2020. wellsfargoadvisors.com